March 15, 2012

Mini-Wardrobe Fave: The Red Dress

I am having way too much fun with this series.

Today, I played with my red dress. I bought it for its fit and color, but its versatility has proven to be its best advantage. I have taken it from a hike on the nearby mountain to a walk on the beach to a cocktail party, all on the same day! Here are some different looks:



1. With cage heels and clutch for a cocktail party



2. Topped with a pink tank top for a photo shoot 😉  (that’s what I wore for People Mag)



3. With a chunky 3/4 sleeve sweater and winter fedora for running errands.



4. With a denim shirt tied at the waist for a picnic in the park.



5. With tights and a long cardigan belted at the waist for going to the movies.
 


6. Over a red strapless dress, and accessorized with Scott’s chunky scarf for brunch



7. With a black tank top, necklace, and cage heels for a dinner out.



8. Accessorized with summer fedora and sandals for a stroll on the beach.



9. Under a blazer, with boots for a day in the city.



10. On top of the Striped Shirt, with leggings for drinks with girlfriends. 


Here I come, Beerworks!